How to reset Windows XP and Vista password? How to recover Windows XP and Vista forgotten administrator password? Have you forgotten your windows administrator password and desperately wants to recover it? Try Windows Password Unlocker, No need to re-install the operating system any more, Windows Password Unlocker enables you to get back into the system in a matter of minutes.
A list of local users is displayed, and you just need to choose the one to reset the password for. Then you can log in as a particular user with a blank password. Even with the on-screen step-by-step instructions, the program is so easy to use without any technique. Download Windows Password Unlocker Trial.
If executing application is disabled, you’ll need the DOS bootup version.
- Download Windows Password Unlocker，and save it to your hard disk. Take note of what folder you saved the file in.
- Burn the downloaded ISO file onto a CD. Software such as NeroBurn. How Do I Use, Open, Extract Bin, Cue, or ISO Files?
- Insert CD into CD Drive, restart Windows. Make sure your motherboard bios is set to boot up the CD Drive first instead of the Hard Drive. If the boot sequence is right, ‘Windows Password Unlocker’ screen will appear, select the user account you want to reset.
- Click the ‘Reset’ button to process.
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm your action. Or, click ‘No’ to undo your selection.
- In the end, a message box appears as below, indicating Windows Password Unlocker has successfully reset the password.
However, if execution of application is permitted, which is very likely the case, try the simple graphic user interface feature.