Keebler wrote a simple Flickr integration script for Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account, add Flickr2Facebook app to your Facebook.
- Save the bookmarklet to your web-browser’s bookmarks. You only have to do this once!
- Surf to the Flickr page with the image on it you would like to upload.
- Click the bookmarklet in your web-browser’s bookmarks.
- Click on the Flickr2Facebook logo that appears over the image. This will popup the upload window!
- Choose the album you would like to upload the image into.
Upload Flickr Photos Directly to Facebook Photo Album
For an automatic process where all of your Flickr photos are uploaded straight to your Facebook Photo Album, try the following tutorial. Unlike the previous tutorial, this methods may be somewhat complicated in setting up, but the end results is rewarding in the sense that you could tag your friends in a way Facebook understands, thus saving time and effort to re-tag them in Flickr and Facebook.
This method uses the unofficial Flickr2Facebook uploader by Keebler. Before you proceed with this method, you’ll need to have the following software, script and add-ons:
- Mozilla Firefox 3
- Greasemonkey addon for Facebook
- Flickr2Facebook userscript