With the resources by Intel, the new McAfee Endpoint protection suites emphasize integration, automation, and orchestration as the foundation of the threat defense lifecycle. Harnessing the power of machine learning to detect zero-day threats in near real time, our suites streamline the ability to quickly expose and remediate advanced attacks so productivity isn’t compromised.
Related Article 2019 ➤ 4 Software to Install Multiple Antivirus Programs on Windows Computer
McAfee Endpoint Security integrates multiple technologies across the threat defense lifecycle using a single agent and a centralized management console to keep you and your security agile. Simplify your endpoint security environment and get new advanced defenses.
- Core threat prevention – Essential antivirus, exploit prevention, firewall, and web control communicate with each other.
- Machine learning – State-of-the art techniques identify malicious code based on static and behavioral attributes.
- Application containment – Limit the impact of suspicious files and zero-day malware by blocking behaviors and containing them before they can infect or spread in your environment.
With faster threat detection and new levels of automation, machine learning frees your security staff to focus on threat response and remediation. Machine Learning Raises Security Teams to the Next Level. Download McAfee Endpoint Security. [ No Activation Code or Serial Key Required ]
Do the machine learning or Application Containment technologies require an internet connection? Because McAfee Global Threat Intelligence is leveraged to get the latest information on threat behaviors and the cloud aids in the decision process when determining the intent of behaviors, an internet connection is recommended to help avoid any false positive convictions and to combat the newest emerging threats as they appear in real time globally.
McAfee Endpoint Security allows you to enable multiple defenses to collaborate, providing you with stronger threat insights to prevent and fight threats. What are some of the new technologies in McAfee Endpoint Security?
- Machine learning – Pre-execution and post-execution analysis detects zero-day threats by what they look like and how they behave.
- Application containment – Contains malicious applications and processes on endpoints even when they are offline.
- Behavior monitoring – Records process-level behavior while analyzing for attack techniques and procedures (TTPs). Alerts are prioritized with attack “playback” of events.
- EDR – Integrated, easy-to-use incident hunting and response.
- Migration assistant – A tool for existing customers to make migration easy. Performs automatic tasks and moves your existing policies into McAfee Endpoint Security.
When it comes to running a small to medium business, knowing your data will never be held ransom by ransomware or having to deal with system downtime due to security breach is the core of every successful businesses. McAfee by Intel is a very good antivirus security solutions, with such a big company as Intel behind McAfee, you’ll know you’ve subscribed to the best endpoint in the market.
How to Protect Against Ransomware?
Many variations of ransomware exist. Often the ransomware (and other malware) is distributed using email spam campaigns, or through targeted attacks. McAfee products leverage a number of technologies that help prevent ransomware.
Ransomware is malware that employs asymmetric encryption to hold a victim’s information at ransom. Asymmetric (public-private) encryption is cryptography that uses a pair of keys to encrypt and decrypt a file. The public-private pair of keys is uniquely generated by the attacker for the victim, with the private key to decrypt the files stored on the attacker’s server.
Never Download Cracked Antivirus From Torrent
Please avoid torrent or crack files, they are more often than not infected with malware as these hackers know the reason you are downloading an antivirus is because your computer is exposed without protection. These ‘free’ antivirus crack files from torrent are usually infected with ransomware, sometimes cryptocurrency miners or trojan.
There are plenty of free antivirus by top security companies that doesn’t require you to pay for the product’s activation code or serial number. The free version may lack some core features, but it is still a better choice over pirated copies from torrent.
Always support the original software if you have the financial means, especially for small business owners. Just because it is easy to re-create something digitally doesn’t mean the programmers behind the original software works for free and have no family to support.