In partnership with Microsoft, Norton is offering a 90 days full version trial for Norton 360 version 5.0 OEM for year 2011. Yes, it is a full version without any limitation of pop ups nagging you to purchase the paid version until 30 days before the trials end, not a bad deal.
Why Norton? Depending on your own preference, to me Norton is the best antivirus, if you’re a of Norton security software and a hardcore gamer, you may want to give Norton 360 version 5 a try, Norton 360 Version 5.0 are engineered to be fast and light so they won’t slow you down or gobble up system resources. Anyway, what’s new? New and enhancements features of the Norton 360 version 5.0 includes.
At the heart of every Symantec Norton software is SONAR. SONAR 3 is designed from ground up just for Windows 7, if you bought a new computer, you might want to try the latest Norton. Download the free 90 days trial – Norton 360 version 5.0. (Offer expired – check out for free antivirus and more free antivirus.) Below are the product links for the current line of Norton products.
Tips – Don’t waste your time and risk your computers begin infected with viruses by downloading cracked pirated version of Norton antivirus from torrent websites. These keygen and serial numbers generator usually comes attached with malware, this is because your computer is unprotected, therefore needs a security software, making you an easy target.
- PC tuneup — frees up memory to enable applications start up and run faster, and removes unnecessary files to improve hard drive performance.
- SONAR 3 Behavioral Protection — monitors user PC for suspicious behavior to quickly detect new attacks and other crimeware.
- Norton Safe Web Social Media Scanner — lets the users to check their Facebook Wall and News Feed for bad links and other threats from Norton Control Center.
- Insight — instantly checks where files came from and how long they have been around to identify and stop new crimeware fast for industry-leading online threat detection.
- Proactive Performance Alerts — let the users know when an application is slowing down their PC in order for them to make changes for improve performance.
|Memory Usage (MB)|
|Scan Speed (MB/s)|
|Avast Antivirus Pro 9||6.6||20.0|
|Panda Antivirus Pro 2015||9.8||16.4|
|Norton Antivirus 2015||9.9||36.3|
|BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2015||15.7||35.9|
|Avira AntiVir Premium 13||22.9||35.7|
|Kaspersky Antivirus 2015||23.0||34.4|
|AVG Antivirus 2015||29.6||32.4|
|Trend Titanium Antivirus 2015||42.2||27.2|
|F-Secure Antivirus 2015||42.6||23.1|
|McAfee Antivirus Plus 2015||53.2||27.9|