UPDATED! Norton is giving away their NAV 2016 Free for 6 months, unlike other free promotion antivirus where to obtain the registration key or product key, one has to like their facebook page, Norton decided not to mimic those gimmicks. To get your free serial number, just download and register the product, activation is automatic and you have a full 180 days of antivirus protection. To download a free copy of Norton Antivirus 2016, visit this link from their official site.
The reason why I prefer Norton over other security software is their ability to deliver clear threat and performance, in short, it gives you greater insight into downloaded applications and files by telling you where they came from, if they can be trusted, and how they may impact your PC’s resources and performance.
Key Features of Norton Antivirus 2016
Actively Protects Against Viruses, Spam, Identity Theft, and Social Media Dangers
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevents you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24×7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
- Scam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
- Anti-Phishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it’s too late.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook wall and news feed for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads, and links to unsafe external sites.
- Network mapping and monitoring shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
- Always up-to-date product automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates when you’re not using your computer.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
- Built-in Intelligence maximizes battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties—to update, renew, fix, or install Norton. Includes Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family, and Identity Safe.
- Windows 8 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally great in keyboard and mouse environments.
- Live 24×7 Support gets you access to help online or by phone.
Symantec – Norton “She Said Daddy”
This film is a part of Symantec Norton’s campaign in Japan encouraging people to protect their digital assets. Courtesy of Beacon Tokyo / Leo Burnett Japan.
What is Mal-ware? Stay Ahead of the Threats!
Did you know that a virus is malware? Do you know how malware can infect your computer? Symantec Website Security’s Mal-Aware Infographic reveals some of the most important facts about malware and gives internet users crucial information about staying secure online.