UPDATE: the Gizmo offer expires, but fear not. How to get free Skype call credit and make unlimited free calls to mobile & land line phones? At the time of writing, Skype is offering an amazing call package where you get unlimited world wide calls worth $14 free for an entire month, meaning to say for $14 flat you get to make calls to both smartphones and landlines. Here’s what you’ll get
- One month of free unlimited¹ calls, worth €10.49.
- Calls to mobiles in seven countries – Canada, Guam, Hong Kong S.A.R. China, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand and United States.
- Unlimited calls to landlines in over 40 countries – Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg only), Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Venezuela.
- Call when you want, day and night, seven days a week.
- No obligation — try it for a month and cancel at any time.
Recommended Reading: Make Free VoIP Internet Phone Calls [ US ] Via Google Gmail Voice
Visit the promotion page to upgrade your account. Get unlimited calls to a country/region of your choice and call when you want – any day, any time at the following countires:
Call landlines and mobiles in:
- United States
- Hong Kong
Call landlines only in:
- Czech Republic
- Korea, South
- Mexico (Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey)
- New Zealand
- Russia (Moscow and St.Petersburg only)
- United Kingdom
Cheap calls to landlines and mobiles – the magic of Skype
Make cheap calls to friends and family anywhere in the world! International calling on Skype is avaialble for a fraction of the price of a standard call and mobile chat is also available.
Previous Article: Well, I wonder how true this can be. Gizmo call claims that you can make free calls to anywhere around the world, to any landlines or mobiles. Now let me see, could it be that you are indeed making free calls but your friend on the other end has to pay to pick up the call. Is it possible? Nothing is free so Skype is still my favorite program. If you happen to have any idea how that thing works, do drop a comment, I would love to know.