So I was searching for some information about the “man”, and found this funny information, its a list of how rich is Mr.Bill Gates and come to think of it, Gates sure is the luckiest man of earth. He has all the money in the world and why Mr.Gates did not register his own domain name for www.billgates.com, now we know why Mr.Gates is no match for Google. So much for the title “King of Computers”. Here are some interesting facts at the time of writing (2006).
- 1. Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that’s about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!
- 2. If he drops a thousand dollars, he won’t even bother to pick it up because during the 4 seconds he picks it, he would’ve already earned it back.
- 3. The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion dollars, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.
- 4. He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US$5 Million for his pocket money.
- 5. Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn’t drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he’ll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.
- 6. If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.
- 7. If you change all of Bill Gate’s money to US$1 notes , you can make a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth.But you have to make that road non-stop for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.
- 8. Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven.
- 9. If Microsoft Windows’ users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years.
How much bill gates earn a day?
$42.83 4 per seconds
$171.34 per minutes
$2,570.24 per hour
$154,214.69 per days
$25,908,069.14 per week
$111,034,582 per month
$1,350,920,748.48 per year
Bill Gates Speech at Harvard
Bill Gates Quotes