So, I needed a new SD card with higher capacity and speed, after surveying I decided to go for the 8GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC with a transfer rate of 45 mb/s.
RescuePRO® File Recovery Software cost USD40 per license, whereas the SD Card is USD60. I did say this is not such a bad deal since they are giving away free serial number and registration key for a genuine copy of RescuePRO – 1 year subscription. According to their website, these are the features:
- Recovers images, documents, mail, video, music or just about anything
- Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, RescuePRO® displays previews of the recoverable data, Including MPEG audio and video
- The user-friendly graphic interface makes it easy to recover your files with just a few mouse clicks
- Secure media wiping is included for permanent deletion of data on your Digital Media
- Imaging utility that will allow you to create an image of your media for recovery at a later time
RescuePro is a recovery software that comes bundled with the purchase of a SanDisk SD Card. As shown in the photo taken by me, you’ll receive a business card size paper with the serial number printed on it.
My advice is why spend money on a software when the same amount of money enables you to own a software and an SD Card. No cracks, no torrents to download.