Love listening to the sound of rain? Research have shown that certain white noise makes us more focused and boost our productivity. Some background noise generator may helps you drown out annoying noises and that lets you create your perfect environment for working and relaxing. With these noise generator, you can mix different sounds and create your perfect sound environment tailored to your personal need and taste. From relaxing piano for cafes to thunderstorm rains, you will not be disappointed.
Related Article 2019 ➤ 36 Famous Quotes on Mindfulness Meditation For Yoga, Sleeping, and Healing
Not only that, according to a study published in 2002, white noise, low-broadcast could be an “alternative non-pharmacological”; simple, safe and preferable to many sedative hypnotic drugs used for insomnia or stress effects. It has been shown that the diffusion of white noise in the room can steer or facilitate sleep for the newborn as well as for adults, probably by reducing the signal / noise ratio of ambient sound (which may remind to the newborn of intrauterine environment). 87% of newborns experimentally exposed to white noise fell asleep within five minutes, against 25% . Baby relax uses a unique combination of light, white noise, nature sounds and videos to soothe and put baby asleep smoothly.
↓ 01 – Noisli [ 15 Nature Sounds ] | Online | iOS | Android
Improve focus and boost your productivity. Mix different sounds and create your perfect environment. Noisli is a fantastic background noise and color generator ideal for working and relaxing. It includes many high-quality sounds to help you focus while working, relieve anxiety or to just relax while reading or before going to sleep. Noisli also provides a color changing background, bringing to you the healthy benefits of the chromotherapy.
Available sounds: Rain, Thunderstorm, Wind, Forest with Birds, Leaves, Water stream, Seaside with seagulls and relaxing waves, Water, Fireplace, Summer night with owls and crickets, Fan, rumbling Train, Coffee Shop, White Noise, Pink Noise, Brown Noise.
↓ 02 – MyNoise [ 100+ Noises ] | Online | iOS
Noise machines can be used in a variety of ways throughout your daily lives, and can be used by all audiences. They can not only help you focus while working in a noisy environment or help to settle your anxiety, but they are also useful in cases of insomnia or tinnitus. Fortunately, you don’t need a specific reason to start listening to our noise generators.
Noise machines are great for blocking out background noises whether you’re trying to work, study, relax, or even sleep. Compared to conventional noise blocking machines, myNoise noise generators can be shaped to the frequency characteristics of the environmental noise one needs to block, and therefore achieve a better camouflage, or – in other words – a greater masking efficiency at quieter levels.
- Natural Noises – Distant Thunder, Rain on a Tent, Irish Coast, Fireplace, Rain Noise, White Rain, Cat Purr, Wind Noise, Cave Water, Ocean Waves, Tropical Rain, Summer Night, Intertidal, Dark Water, Desert Wind, Rainforest, Waterfall Noise, Jungle Life, Crystal Stream, myNoisli, Water Stream and Tropical Birds
- Atmospheres – Japanese Garden, Church patrons, Meadow Land, Primeval Forest, Healing Water, Rainy Riverbank, Winter Walk, Nocturnal Garden, Spring Walk, Tibetan Spirit, Palm Garden, RPG Dark Forest, RPG Elements, Underwater, RPG Dungeon, Prehistory, Fairy Pond, Examination Time, Suburb, Arctic Wolves, Subaquatic Dreams, Berber Tent, RPG Poltergeist, Grazeland, Paraglide, In Utero, RPG Battlefield and What the Farm
- Soundscapes – Osmosis, Mr. Rhodes, Mournful Chimes, Twilight, Friends of Winter, Circular Breeze, Telecaster Licks, Saturn Rings, Wooden Chimes, Temple Bells, Guitar Mashup, Bells Breath, Oblivion, A Trip of Mind, Perception Cloud and Deserted
↓ 03 – Hipster Sound [ Cafe ] | Online | Android
You can experience the relaxing feel of a cozy cafe from home and still enjoy a productivity push. Just the right amount of background noise to boost your workday, on-demand. Informal atmosphere of a coffee shop influences your creativity? Stay focused, get a creative boost or just relax by creating a stress-free ambience, like bloggers and writers from around the world.
- Buzz of a busy Texas Cafe + Piano bar, Open-air bistro, Ocean lounge, Cosy fireplace, Rainy terrace
- Charmants Cafes de Paris + Piano bar, Open-air bistro, Street corner cafe, Cozy fireplace, Rainy terrace
- Gentle hum of a quiet restaurant + Buffet Car, Countryside Bar, Snow Cafe, Night club, Windy Terrace
↓ 04 – Coffitivity [ 6 Cafe Sounds ] | Online | iOS | Android
Do coffee shop sounds make you more creative? Research says yes! Coffitivity recreates the ambient noises of a cafe to boost your creativity and help you work better. Supported by science and backed by a community of creative people using the app every day, Coffitivity is the perfect addition to your workday arsenal!
- Morning Murmur – A gentle hum gets the day started
- Lunchtime Lounge – Bustling chatter of the lunchtime rush
- University Undertones – The scholarly sounds of a campus cafe
- Paris Paradise – Energizing ambience from the City of Light
- Brazil Bistro – The musical chatter of a Brazilian coffeehouse
- Texas Teahouse – Hefty sounds from a big state
↓ 05 – Noizio [ 15 Ambient Sounds ] | macOS | iOS
Feeling that the noise of the big city is too much for you to bear? Just turn on the sound and allow yourself to become engulfed in the tranquil sounds of nature. Whether you wish to feel as if you’re sitting near a fireplace under a cozy blanket, or that you’re meditating on a desolate sea shore as gusts of wind ruffle your hair, Noizio will be there to set the mood. With this ambient sound equalizer, not only will you be able to relax, but you will also increase your productivity, as you’re trying to concentrate on your work!
15 Ambient sounds: October Rain, Coffee House, Thunderstorm, Campfire, Winter Wind, Sea Waves, River Stream, Summer Night, Sunny Day, Deep Space, Sailing Yacht, Inside Train, Farm, Wind Chimes, Blue Whales