With Cryptocurrency price stock shooting through the roof, BitCoin is making all the other altcoin a good choice. Ethereum and Cryptocurrency in general are designed from the ground up to be as open and transparent as possible. The client diversity is a huge win for the entire ecosystem, it lets us verify the protocol while keeping the door open for new innovation. However, due to the lack of GUI Client, it can be very confusing for end-users. We’ve compiled some of the more user friendly Ethereum mining software for the general public.
Why Ethereum Cryptocurrency instead of the more popular BitCoin? Ethereum is one of the most ambitious blockchain projects. It runs its own cryptocurrency, called Ether, but goes beyond being just digital currency. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that allows building smart contracts: decentralized applications (dapps) that run as they are coded without any possibility of censorship, downtime, fraud or third parties interference.
Ethereum Vs. Bitcoin: What Sets Them Apart? Cryptocurrency Ether could potentially prove more lucrative than Bitcoin. It’s been flying in Bitcoin’s shadow, but investors are taking notice of its powerful financial technology.
↓ 01 – Trex Miner | Windows | Linux
T-Rex is a simple to use and highly optimized cryptocurrency mining software. It utilizes the full potential of modern NVIDIA graphics cards using unique optimization techniques. You will get the best speed on the mining pool. Your crypto earnings will get higher with T-Rex and this is really stable. Our users are getting many months of uptime without issues.
T-Rex has one of the lowest prices for usage. For the majority of supported algorithms we only take 1% of your mining time as a reward. This is less than 15 minutes per day. It is possible to control your miner via your browser and you don’t need to look at your console anymore. You can make the miner’s web page accessible in your local network.
↓ 02 – Parity | Windows | macOS | Docker | Ubuntu
Parity Technologies is proud to present our powerful new Parity Browser. Integrated directly into your Web browser, Parity is the fastest and most secure way of interacting with the Ethereum network. They’ve created the world’s fastest and lightest Ethereum client and integrated it directly into your web browser. Using it you can access all the features of the Ethereum network including powerful Decentralised applications and the multitude of cryptocurrencies issued on ethereum. Works great on Microsoft’s Windows 10 and Apple’s macOS.
- High Performance – Tuned, hand-optimised use of low-level Rust-language, JITEVM turbocharges execution of complex contracts and Multi-level in-memory caching
- Ultra Reliable – Memory and concurrency safety guaranteed by Rust language, Actor-based modularity ensures maximal resilience, and Unit-tested and peer-reviewed from day one
- Future Proof – Standard, JSON-based, chain-specification format, EVM plugins allow native speed contracts, and Actor-based modular architecture with IPC
- Small Footprint – Rust’s ownership tracking facilitates minimal memory footprint, Cache management gives fine control to user, and State-trie pruning minimises storage footprint
↓ 03 – cpp-ethereum | Windows | macOS | Docker | Ubuntu
cpp-ethereum is the third most popular of the Ethereum clients, behind geth (the go client) and Parity (the rust client). The code is exceptionally portable and has been used successfully on a very broad range of operating systems and hardware. cpp-ethereum is extremely portable and is used on a very broad range of platforms.
↓ 04 – WinEth | Windows
Mining Ethereum just got easy with one click mining for AMD and NVidia Cards on Microsoft Windows. Mining ETH on Windows can be easy and profitable if you have appropriate hardware. The best hardware is a Gaming PC equipped with one or more high-end video cards. Mining is not feasible on low-end video cards or machines without dedicated video cards. You need to have a GPU (video card) with at least 4GB of memory for mining Ethereum. The Radeon HD 7970, R9 and RX series are all good choices. nVidia 1060 and 1080 cards also work well.
- Graphical Windows app targeting Win7 through Win10, 64-bit only
- CUDA and OpenCL – CUDA 5.2+ right now
- Automatically configures itself to Nanopool for the wallet address you provide
- Background (low power) mode and “Mine only when Idle” mode
- Automatic updates and automatic transmission of errors including GPU type and driver version using Microsoft Application Insights, so we can identify and resolve problems automatically
- There is a dev fee of one minute of mining every 100 minutes
- Binaries are signed with an extended verification signing certificate from digicode to provide some level of confidence it is not malware.
↓ 05 – Go Ethereum ( Official ) | Windows | macOS | Ubuntu
Go Ethereum is one of the three original implementations (along with C++ and Python) of the Ethereum protocol. It is written in Go, fully open source and licensed under the GNU LGPL v3. Go Ethereum is available either as a standalone client called Geth that you can install on pretty much any operating system, or as a library that you can embed in your Go, Android or iOS projects.
↓ 06 – MinerGate | Windows | macOS | Fedora | Ubuntu
MinerGate is a mining pool created by a group of cryptocoin enthusiasts. It is the first pool which provides service for merged mining. This means that while mining on our pool you can mine different coins simultaneously without decrease of hashrate for major coins.