How to buy and sell BitCoins? Investing in BitCoin Cryptocurrency is the trend at the time of writing. There are a number of ways to convert and exchange your Bitcoins for fiat money ( paper money ). These transaction can be done via Bitcoins Exchange or Paypal. The ironic part about the idea of Bitcoin as the replacement for US Dollar is the fact that Bitcoins are priced in the Dollar itself.
Honestly speaking, it is unlikely for Bitcoin to replace the US Dollar, let alone be big enough as a trade-able currencies as a mean of exchange in the global market due to the many limitation. Digital currency exchanges (DCEs) or bitcoin exchanges are businesses that allow customers to trade digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform. Works great on Microsoft Windows 10.
Bitcoin’s meteoric rise is attracting a ton of attention. Is it ready for the mainstream? Is Bitcoin a scam?
↓ 01 – BitStamp | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0.2-0.5% Fees
Bitstamp is a European Union based bitcoin marketplace. It allows people from all around the world to safely buy and sell bitcoins. We take cash deposits on one side and bitcoin deposits on the other side of the trade, then we allow our customers to exchange their cash for bitcoins or vice versa.
↓ 02 – Luno [ BitX ] | Bitcoin | 0.5% Fee
When one considers the overall efficiency of modern information and communication systems, the level of disconnectedness and inefficiency of the world’s financial infrastructure is truly astonishing: transactions are slow, fees are exorbitant, systems are not interoperable, and user experience and privacy is largely ignored. Since our founding in early 2013, the BitX vision has been very clear: to make money frictionless and universally accessible. We are doing this by building an intelligent and open global financial platform, leveraging the most optimal technologies available, including the blockchain. Our friendly customer engagement team are here to support you in English, German, Dutch, Malay, Indonesian, Afrikaans and more.
↓ 03 – CEX.IO | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0-0.2% Fees
CEX.IO is a perfect marketplace for buying Bitcoins in a few clicks. Simply create an account and deposit funds in USD, EUR, RUB, or in your local currency. After funds are successfully credited to your account, you can easily buy Bitcoins right away. Bitcoins then can be kept on your balance in a safe cryptocurrency cold storage, traded, or withdrawn to personal wallets at any moment.
- Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card – CEX.IO claims to provide the best experience of buying Bitcoins with payment cards on the market. Literally, we provide an opportunity to buy Bitcoin in just a few clicks with almost any type of the card issued in any currency of the world. The number of cards linked to a profile is absolutely unlimited. Card credentials are safely stored in the card manager of each user’s profile. A PCI DSS certificate confirms that we store, process and transmit data securely.
- Buy Bitcoins with Bank Transfer – Buying Bitcoins with cash on your bank account is very beneficial, especially for large deposit amounts. Upgrade your account to Individual Business or Corporate type and enjoy lots of advantages, such as extended payment opportunities, custom trade conditions, and priority support. You can also use SEPA for easier deposits in Euros.
↓ 04 – Coinsecure | Bitcoin | 0.3% Fees
Secure Bitcoin Traders Pvt. Ltd. was established in June 2014, with Coinsecure focusing on charting out the next – generation offerings for the Bitcoin eco – system in India. The single motto of “Connecting India to Bitcoin”, has helped us derive solutions for Bitcoiners in India. Over the past year, we have been working on some explosive builds, to enable the common masses on-board this journey of Bitcoin.
- Automated – Automated Bitcoin Deposits & Withdrawals
- Trade Fee – 0.3% Exchange Trade Fee
- Certified – ISO 9001:9008 & Member of NASSCOM
- Rest Api – First Bitcoin Exchange in India with a REST Api
↓ 05 – BTCChina | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0% Fees
BTCC was originally founded as BTCChina in 2011. It is the longest-running and one of the largest bitcoin exchanges worldwide. BTCC plays a leading role in every segment of the bitcoin ecosystem, offering a digital currency exchange, a mining pool, physical bitcoins, payment processing, consumer wallets, and blockchain engraving. The diverse products and services BTCC offers allow its customers to engage in all aspects of the digital currency spectrum in one integrated platform. Headquartered in Shanghai, BTCC serves a global customer base and has become an industry leader for security, risk mitigation, credibility, and technological innovation. Its mission is to provide the world with the most convenient and trustworthy digital currency services.
↓ 06 – Coinmama | Bitcoin & Altcoins | n/a Fees
Virtual currency is becoming more popular by the minute. It’s starting to seem that everyone wants in, yet it isn’t always so easy to get a hold of. For instance, the process of purchasing Bitcoins by bank transfer is a lengthy process that in some cases can take days, approving your documents can also take a while, so until you actually get your order processed it could take some time. Coinmama is here to change that. We now offer the quickest way of purchasing virtual currency online using your Credit Card, Debit Card or Cash, so you’ll purchase your coins within minutes!
- Buy Bitcoins with Credit card – Purchase Bitcoins today with your credit/debit card!
- Buy Bitcoins with Cash – Purchasing Bitcoins has never been so quick and hassle free!
- Get verified and buy Bitcoins – Verify your account and start Buying Bitcoins instantly.
↓ 07 – Circle | Bitcoin | n/a
Ever think about why you can email your friend in China, read an Italian newspaper on your tablet or post pics of your trip abroad instantly and virtually free, when moving money is archaic and frustrating? We did. A lot. Using our experience in internet technology and global finance (like helping to found and build the Allaire Corporation and Brightcove, and honing our skills at places like Square, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Adobe and Amazon), we’re making online payments easier to use, safer and more convenient than ever.
So, how exactly are we doing this? Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain (allowing us to offer this service for free). We also foster innovative approaches to risk, including our AI risk engine, which runs on cutting edge algorithms that continuously keep your money safe.
↓ 08 – Coincheck | Bitcoin & Altcoins | -0.05-0.15% Fees
The easiest way to buy and sell cryptocurrency in Asia.
- Start buying bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 10 minutes, buy bitcoin, ether, factom, xrp and many more today in 10 minutes.
- Buy bitcoin 24/7 – You can purchase bitcoin and cryptocurrencies anytime, anywhere.
- Security first – Coincheck provides Two-Factor Auth and Cold Storage. Your bitcoin is always protected.
↓ 09 – Coinfloor | Bitcoin | 0.08-0.55% Fees
Coinfloor is the UK’s No. 1 Bitcoin exchange. Founded with a focus on trust, security and reliability, our goal has always been to create a safe and accessible place to trade and invest in bitcoins. Coinfloor’s history goes back to 2012 when we experienced first hand the challenges of buying, selling and trading bitcoins in the UK, and wanted to build a business that solved this problem.
- TRUST – We are the UK’s longest running and most liquid bitcoin exchange. We regularly publish audits for our clients to review the balances held on their behalf
- RELIABILITY – Our proprietary trade engine is at the heart of our system and makes all our services possible
- SECURITY – All client bitcoins deposited, withdrawn or held with us are stored safely offline requiring multiple signatories to release. Two-factor authentication protects our clients further
↓ 10 – Coinbase | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0.1% Fees
Founded in June of 2012, Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin and ethereum. We’re based in San Francisco, California.
Bitcoin is the world’s most widely used alternative currency with a total market cap of approximately $10 billion. The bitcoin network is made up of thousands of computers run by individuals all over the world. Coinbase is the world’s most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin and ethereum.
↓ 11 – Gatecoin | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0.02-0.35% Fees
Gatecoin is a regulated online trading platform for cryptocurrency and blockchain assets. Founded in 2013 by former investment banking professionals, Gatecoin is a regulated online trading platform for cryptocurrency and blockchain assets. We enable individuals and institutions around the world to trade and invest in bitcoin, ether (ethereum) and other financial assets linked to blockchain technologies. Based and licensed in Hong Kong as a Money Service Operator, we offer fiat currency transfers in HKD, EUR, USD and CNY through our bank accounts at reputable financial institutions in Europe and Asia. Our exchange infrastructure is designed, monitored and audited by world-class security experts in order to prevent theft of client assets and information. Our competitive edge:
- Professional trading engine designed by seasoned experts
- Highly secured platform audited by third party specialists
- Cryptocurrency deposits stored in multisig cold storage
- Fiat currency deposits secured in segregated client accounts at reputable global banks
- Strategic partnerships with international financial institutions
- Global bank account network across 40 countries
- Customized solutions for banks and fiat currency exchanges
- Comprehensive Anti Money Laundering (AML), customer due dilligence (KYC) and transaction monitoring procedures on par with those used by renowned financial institutions
- Dedicated market making programs, offering deep and consistent liquidity for traders
↓ 12 – GDAX | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0.1-0.25% Fees
Global Digital Asset Exchange (GDAX) is the leading U.S. based digital currency exchange.
- Trusted AND SECURE – We undergo regular IT security and financial audits. In addition, 98% of customer bitcoin is stored entirely offline.
- BACKED BY TOP TIER INVESTORS – Our investors include the New York Stock Exchange, Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, and more.
- WE ARE INSURED – The total balance of Bitcoin & Ether held online by GDAX is insured against hacking and theft.
↓ 13 – Gemini | Bitcoin | -0.15-0.25% Fees
The next generation digital asset platform built for businesses and investors. Buy, sell, and store both bitcoin and ether with superior trading features, security, and regulatory oversight. Gemini is a fully regulated, fully compliant, New York-based digital asset exchange for both individuals and institutions. We are regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS) and held to the highest level of capital reserve requirements and banking compliance standards.
As a New York State chartered limited liability trust company, we are a fiduciary with a legal obligation to protect the interests and assets of our customers first and foremost.
- Fund Security – All U.S. Dollar deposits are held at a FDIC-insured banks. The majority of digital assets are stored offline in our proprietary, state-of-the-art Cold Storage system.
- Regulatory Oversight – The first U.S. exchange licensed for bitcoin and ether trading. We are regulated as a trust company by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS).
- Marketplace – Trade bitcoin and ether across three order books with six different order types, including daily two-sided bitcoin auctions.
↓ 14 – itBit | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0.35-0.50% Fees
Bitcoin Trading Services Built for Financial Institutions and Active Traders. As a regulated US financial services company based in New York City, itBit is focused on meeting the sophisticated needs of institutions, active traders and other bitcoin trading professionals. Since launching in 2013, the itBit team has strived to push the boundaries of sophistication in bitcoin trading. In May 2015, we obtained a trust company charter and opened the first regulated bitcoin exchange in the U.S. Today, we stand alone as the only company in the space that offers bitcoin traders access to both a global exchange and OTC trading desk.
↓ 15 – Kraken | Bitcoin & Altcoins | 0.05-0.50% Fees
Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen. Kraken is consistently rated the best and most secure Bitcoin exchange by independent news media. Kraken was the first Bitcoin exchange to have trading price and volume displayed on the Bloomberg Terminal, the first to pass a cryptographically verifiable proof-of-reserves audit, and is a partner in the first cryptocurrency bank. Kraken is trusted by hundreds of thousands of traders, the Tokyo government’s court-appointed trustee, and Germany’s BaFin regulated Fidor Bank.
↓ 16 – LocalBitcoins | Bitcoin | 1% Fees
On LocalBitcoins.com you are dealing with humans. Unlike centralized, stock-exchange-like, bitcoin trading sites, you make a trade directly with another person. This makes the process lean and fast, as there is no corporate overhead. You get your bitcoins instantly. Also, LocalBitcoins.com can support every payment method its user community supports. For every transaction, LocalBitcoins.com offers escrow or transaction service to protect the buyer of bitcoins.
- Trade process duration from the creation of the user account to having bitcoins in your wallet is a few minutes.
- LocalBitcoins.com payment method supports wide range of world payment methods.