Everybody knows the usual browser – Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer. For those that are relatively new to web browser engine, there are 5 main rendering engine, they are Trident used in Internet Explorer and Edge, Gecko in Firefox, Presto in Opera, Webkit in Safari and WebKit/Blink in Google Chrome. Unless you are still using a dial-up or ADSL, the speed of browser is not factor.
Related Article 2019 ➤ 2 Browser Addon to Auto Bypass Internet Censorship
As for macOS user, you do not have to use Safari, there are many other browsers for mac. The best Apple browser is the one that you feel most comfortable with. Here is a complete list of the best web browsers for macOS X.
↓ 01 – Vivaldi | Cloud Browsing | Blink/WebKit Engine
- Powerful Bookmarks – How many bookmarks do you have in your browser? 56, 225, or 1056? If you use bookmarks a lot, you have come to the right place! With Vivaldi’s bookmark manager you can organize and access your bookmark efficiently. You can set your own tags and nicks for lightning fast access.
- Write Notes – Found that perfect quote for your essay or article? Copy that text to the notes panel, adding a link at the same time. Add a screen shot, just in case the page changes.
↓ 02 – Tor Browser | Anonymity Network | Gecko Engine
The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
Tor enables its users to surf the Internet, chat and send instant messages anonymously, and is used by a wide variety of people for both licit and illicit purposes. Tor has, for example, been used by criminal enterprises, hacktivism groups, and law enforcement agencies at cross purposes, sometimes simultaneously; likewise, agencies within the U.S. government variously fund Tor (the U.S. State Department
↓ 03 – Yandex Browser | Security Enhanced | Blink/WebKit Engine
Yandex Browser is a freeware web browser developed by the Russian web search corporation Yandex that uses the Blink layout engine and is based on the Chromium open source project. The browser checks webpage security with the Yandex security system and checks downloaded files with Kaspersky anti-virus. The browser also uses Opera Software’s Turbo technology to speed web browsing on slow connections.
- Turbo mode – Slow connections won’t slow you down. When internet speeds drop, Turbo mode is enabled, which will speed up how fast pages load and save on your data charges.
- DNS Spoofing Protection – Protect active security technology scans files and websites for viruses, blocks fraudulent webpages, protects your passwords and bank card details, and keeps your online payments safe from theft.
↓ 04 – Epic | Blocks ADs and Trackers | Blink/WebKit Engine
Epic protects you from over six hundred tracking attempts in an average browsing session. We believe what you browse & search online should always be private. In incognito mode, you’re still being tracked. Epic protects you from over one thousand tracking attempts in a typical browsing session. Over a year of browsing it works out to hundreds of thousands of bits of data about you that Epic protects.
↓ 05 – Min | AD Blocking & Extremely Light | Unknown Engine
↓ 06 – Brave | Blocks ADs and Trackers | Blink/WebKit Engine
At Brave, our goal is to block everything on the web that can cramp your style and compromise your privacy. Annoying ads are yesterday’s news, and cookies stay in your jar where they belong. The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. Browse faster and safer with Brave. Up to a whopping 60% of page load time is caused by the underlying ad technology that loads into various places each time you hit a page on your favorite news site and 20% of this is time spent on loading things that are trying to learn more about you.
- Browse Faster – Brave blocks trackers and intrusive ads that can slow you down on the web.
- Browse Safer – Brave keeps you and your information safer, effectively shielding you from 3rd party tracking and malvertisement.
- Browse Better – With Brave, you can choose whether to see ads that respect your privacy or pay sites directly. Either way, you can feel good about helping fund content creators.
↓ 07 – Waterfox | Lightning Fast Browser | Gecko Engine
Waterfox is an open-source web browser based on Mozilla Firefox for 64-bit Windows, macOS and Linux systems. It is compiled using various compilers and uses Intel’s Math Kernel Library, Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 and Advanced Vector Extensions. It is compatible with most Firefox add-ons and 64-bit NPAPI browser plug-ins.
↓ 08 – Iridium Browser | Enhance Privacy | Blink/WebKit Engine
The iridiumbrowser is based on the Chromium code base. All modifications enhance the privacy of the user and make sure that the latest and best secure technologies are used. Automatic transmission of partial queries, keywords, metrics to central services is prevented and only occurs with the approval of the user. In addition, all our builds are reproducible and modifications are auditable, setting the project ahead of other secure browser providers.
- Speed – Iridium is just fast in any way. It starts very fast and loads and renders also very complex web sites really fast.
- Privacy – Chromium (which Iridium is based on) is a very secure browser, yes. But it does call home to Google. And we did even more to enhance security to the maximum extent possible.
- Ease of Use – Just anybody can use iridium right away. It is simple and easy to handle, it does not require any special knowledge at all.