Disposable email address, also known as throwaway email or temporary email redirect service is a useful service when it comes to subscribing to an unknown newsletter when you are forced to. Temporary email address is a so-called anti-spam solution, it is easy to use. Use this email address to sign up for a service you are only planning to use once and receive the confirmation e-mail in your temporary anti-spam inbox.
There are many methods in fighting spam or junk emails, you can purchase the best anti-spam filter and yet spammers will keep on sending emails to your inbox. For me, the best method is to create a temporary email address, also known as disposable email address. Something like spoofing, only legal.
Disposable email – is a service that allows to receive email at a temporary address that self-destructs after a certain time elapses. It is also known by names like : tempmail, 10minutemail, throwaway email, fake-mail or trash-mail. Many forums, Wi-Fi owners, websites and blogs ask visitors to register before they can view content, post comments or download something. Temp-Mail – is the most advanced throwaway email service that helps you avoid spam and stay safe.
↓ 01 – Gmail Temporary Email | Free, Max 30 Alias
Instant Disposable Google Gmail Addresses. Assuming that you need to sign up for a service by “MakeMoneyOnline” which requires you to first sign up with their mailing list or newsletter, but you’re afraid spammers might get your address and spam your inbox with nonsense. We’ll call the list “makemoneyonline”. Sign up with the list using the address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Email to that address will still come to your “email@example.com” address even though the “To:” will include that “+makemoneyonline” in it. Then set up Gmail filters to filter that +makemoneyonline email past the inbox to a specific label.
- Step 1 – Click on the ‘nut’ button
- Step 2 – Go to ‘Settings’
- Step 3 – Click on the ‘Filter’ tab
- Step 4 – Click on the link ‘Create new filter’
Gmail doesn’t offer traditional aliases, but you can receive messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, messages sent to email@example.com are delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can set up filters to automatically direct these messages to Trash, apply a label or star, skip the inbox, or forward to another email account.
It is instantaneous, unlike Hotmail where you have so many steps. The drawback is you can’t delete or remove the email address. Furthermore, you might have validation issues this is because all emails are forwarded to the original address, therefore, when you validate the incoming email, CompanyX believes that you are emailing from a different email account, thus denying you access.
↓ 02 – Hotmail Outlook Alias | Max 10 Alias Per Year
Manage aliases on your Microsoft account! You can change the way you sign in and show up by adding aliases to your Microsoft account. An alias is an additional account name that can be an email address, phone number, or Skype name. It uses the same inbox, contact list, and account settings as the primary alias.
You can sign in to your account with any alias—they all use the same password. Some reasons to use aliases on your account include: You’re ready for a new email address, but don’t want to lose all your settings and data and if you want the flexibility of having several aliases that share the same subscriptions and inbox.
- Step 1 – Sign in to the Microsoft account website.
- Step 2 – Select Your info.
- Step 3 – Select Manage your sign-in email or phone number.
- Step 4 – Select Add email or Add phone number.
- Step 5 – Follow the instructions to set up and verify your new alias. If you chose Add email, you have the option to use an email address that you already have, or you can create a new Outlook.com email address.
↓ 03 – GuerrillaMail | Free
GuerrillaMail let you get a temporary email address for 60 Minutes only, from what I understand, it comes without much limitation, the only drawback is the very short 60 minutes expiry. Avoid spam and stay safe – use a disposable email address!
↓ 04 – Email On Deck | Free
EmailOnDeck.com is the premier site for all things relating to temporary, disposable and throwaway email addresses. We want to help you avoid SPAM, protect your online privacy, and stop you from having to give away your personal email address to every company and person on the internet who insists on you giving it to them.
We work hard and will continue to work hard to give you a disposable email address that works with any site or app. We hope to help give you back the control of deciding who you want to give your personal info to. Stay safe out there.
- EmailonDeck is always simple and free
- Create temp emails fast in just 2 easy steps
- Used by professionals all around the world
- Protect your privacy by not allowing spam in your personal inbox
- Emails are constantly being securely deleted
↓ 05 – TempMail | Free, 1 Hour Only
Tempail provides you with disposable e-mail addresses which expire after 1 Hours. You can sign up to websites, social media (facebook,twitter) and read the incoming e-mails.
↓ 06 – Mailinator | Free / Paid
Mailinator is one of the industry’s leaders and all time favorite, it is considered as the most reliable disposable email service. Some of the limitations are the acceptance of text only emails. The good thing about Mailinator is the ability to choose a unique domain name for your temporary email address. Mailinator is a Free, Public, Email system where you can use ANY inbox you want!
- Use Any Inbox – Give out a Mailinator address anytime a website asks for an email address. Seriously, think one up right now!
- Prevent Spam – Use Mailinator for when you don’t want to get spammed at your real email address. Give’em Mailinator!
- QA Teams Love Us! – Send your test emails here. Need API access or use Selenium? Or maybe your own Private Domain? Upgrade!
- Disposable Email – Mailinator public email is auto-deleted after a few hours. Email to Mailinator is in the public domain.
- Private Domain – Attach your domain to Mailinator. Get every email address for your private domain in One, big, (private), inbox!
- Upgrade Plans – Upgrade your Mailinator account to get privacy, storage, your own private domain, and API access!
↓ 07 – AirMail | Free
AirMail is a free temporary email service, you are given a random email address you can use when registering to new websites or test-driving untrusted services. All emails received by AirMail servers are displayed automatically in your online browser inbox.
- Keep spam out of your inbox – Using our random temporary email address, spam will never get to your real email.
- Keep your real email safe – Don’t let people you don’t trust know your real email.
- View HTML email securely – AirMail strips hidden tracking code in HTML emails so the sender doesn’t get your ip and browser details.
- Test drive new services safely – Check out new web sites and services and when you are ready, give them your real email.
- Check it later – You can read your inbox via your browser, at a later time using a unique URL.
- Don’t waste time on signups – Instant activation. We don’t ask for usernames or passwords
↓ 08 – 10 Minute Mail | Free
10 Minute Mail will give you a temporary e-mail address for 10 minutes. Any e-mails sent to that address will show up automatically on the web page. You can read them, click on links, and even reply to them. The e-mail address will expire after 10 minutes.
Why would you use this? Maybe you want to sign up for a site which requires that you provide an email address to send a validation email to. And maybe you don’t want to give up your real email address and end up on a bunch of spam lists. This is nice and disposable. And it’s free. Enjoy!
↓ 09 – Temp Mail | Free
Temporary anonymous email service is specifically designed to protect your privacy. This service has appeared relatively recently. Answers to frequently asked questions will help you to clarify the service offered and to immediately make full use of our convenient and fully secure service.
↓ 10 – Nada | Free
nada is the next version of Airmail which is a very successful temporary disposable email service created in Feb 2013. AirMail still works and will continue to work in the foreseeable future, but it’s age is showing. It’s not mobile friendly and does not support attachments nada is the result of getting lots of excellent feedback from users on what they are looking for in a disposable email service.
nada is a free temporary email service, you are given a random email address or you can choose one you like, and you can use it when registering to new websites or test-driving untrusted services which require an email for login.
↓ 11 – Bluc Club | Free
Welcome to Bulc Club! We are a 100% free Membership-based email filtering and forwarding service. Our sole purpose is blocking spam, protecting Member privacy, and helping Members achieve Inbox Zero. And while that sounds pretty simple, sometimes things can get confusing.
Bulkmail is any form of unsolicited email, also called spam or junk mail. Are they replacing your email address? Nope, they’re simply protecting it from the outside world. You’ll still use your email address the way you normally do to contact friends and family, but you’ll no longer use it to subscribe to newsletters, contests, or services online.
Instead, Bulc Club automatically creates email addresses that forward mail to your private email address (or “forwarders”). This way, when the bank or mortgage or subscription service decide to sell your information, they’re only selling one of our forwarders, not your personal email address.
↓ 12 – MailTemp | Free
Create Your Personal Temporary Email! Make up any email address @mailtemp.top and you can instantly receive mail. No need to sign up! Everything is public!