20 Amazing Quotes On Believing In Yourself & Boost Self Confidence

Updated: October 26, 2018 / Home » Quotes [ Top Tumblr Inspirational, Love & Life ]

The rule of thumb is be confident about yourself, but never be overconfident. Being overconfident means being cocky, thus you will never see your own mistakes. Here are 13 inspiring quotes and they are made to fit perfectly for sharing on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and more. Remember, never be overconfident because that will block your improvement and always open to suggestion.

Related Article 2019 ➤ 20 Amazing Quotes About Friendship Love and Friends

How to believe in yourself? Jim Cathcart thought he would never make a difference. An average student from a working class family with no athletic or special skills, he expected an unremarkable existence. But one radio message in 1972 changed the direction of his life & authored his belief in his potential. Today, he’s a Hall of Fame Speaker, and has authored 16 books. While changing himself, Jim also discovered how to help others believe in themselves, too.

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. quote about self confidence instagram Beliving In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken.

One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else.

If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.

Be curious, not judgmental. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Be curious, not judgmental.

Seek respect. not attention. It lasts longer. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Seek respect. not attention. It lasts longer.

Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Never tell your problems to anyone. 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Be a good person but don’t waste time to prove it. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Be a good person but don’t waste time to prove it.

Don’t trade in your authenticity for approval. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Don’t trade in your authenticity for approval.

The worst thing you can do to yourself is judge yourself through the eyes of others. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
The worst thing you can do to yourself is judge yourself through the eyes of others.

If people are trying to bring you down. It only means that you are above them. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
If people are trying to bring you down. It only means that you are above them.

Let no man pull you low enough to hate him. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.

Your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behaviors does. quote about self confidence instagram Believing In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behaviours does.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right. quote about self confidence instagram Beliving In Yourself speech tumblr facebook twitter reddit pinterest
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.

You can lie down for people to walk on you and they will still complain that you're not flat enough.
You can lie down for people to walk on you and they will still complain that you’re not flat enough.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it's own wings. Always believe in yourself.
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings. Always believe in yourself.

Do you remember who you were? Before the world told you who you should be?
Do you remember who you were? Before the world told you who you should be?

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Kill nothing but time, leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, keep nothing but memories, believe in nothing but yourself.
Kill nothing but time, leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, keep nothing but memories, believe in nothing but yourself.

When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.
When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.

A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.
A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.


2 comments on “20 Amazing Quotes On Believing In Yourself & Boost Self Confidence

  1. Gravatar

    I was looking for a set of inspiring quotes to change my windows theme on my pc at work. I am willing to pay for a great set and I love the quality. You have a great variety and more themes than I ever expected, however I was disappointed that your quotes and pictures on leadership and entrepreneurship were all male. I am a community leader, entrepreneur and most importantly a mother and example/mentor to my daughters. (I appreciate your 2nd wave feminist theme slides, however people that download a specific set slides like that are already socialized and/or have the belief women are as capable as men) Please consider inspiring those who may download the male dominated slides and consider using your creativity inclusive of, and in concert with, more diversity. I’m not just referring to females, but also to diversity in race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, etc.
    In addition, I also saw your comment “The rule of thumb is be confident about yourself, but never be overconfident.”
    Please read up on the origins of the “rule of thumb,” I think you will be quite surprised. Please consider changing the phrase, there are so many many other choices just as effective. Thank you for giving the public the ability to comment, it is one the best ways to educate people on their unconscious bias’ and I look forward to purchasing a set of slides at some point.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.