Anti-Keylogger doesn’t remove keyloggers from your Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac computer. If you suspect someone is monitoring and spying your every move online, or to prevent future possible spying by someone, an anti-keylogger is the best solution. This is useful in scrambling important information such as credit card number and password.
In order to be fully protected from information leakage and Internet threats our analytics recommend using Anti-Keylogger in addition to antivirus and firewall. Viruses will be defeated with the help of anti-virus, all the unwanted Internet connections will be terminated by firewall and all the spyware will be blocked by Anti-Keylogger. Using of these three types of software is a key to information and Internet security of your PC.
What is a Keylogger? According to Wikipedia:
Keystroke logging (often called keylogging) is a method of capturing and recording user keystrokes. The technique and name came from before the era of the graphical user interface; loggers nowadays would expect to capture mouse operations too. Keylogging can be useful to determine sources of errors in computer systems, to study how users interact and access with systems, and is sometimes used to measure employee productivity on certain clerical tasks. Such systems are also highly useful for both law enforcement and law-breaking—for instance, providing a means to obtain passwords or encryption keys and thus bypassing other security measures. Keyloggers are widely available on the Internet.
↓ 01 – Zemana AntiLogger | USD30
Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful, efficient, and user friendly app that keeps track of who is doing what on your PC. It monitors your PC against the bad guys and prevents any kind of attempts to record or steal your private data and blocks any kind of suspicious activity. It detects any attempts to modify your computer’s settings, record your activities, hook to your PC’s sensitive processes, or inject malicious code in your system.
- Screen Capture Protection
- Keystroke Logging Protection
- Webcam and Microphone Hijacking Protection
- Financial Malware Protection
↓ 02 – SpyShelter | Free and 50 Euro
SpyShelter does not rely on an antivirus signature database, because our software understands how malware works. SpyShelter protects you from both known and uknown threats, which were not discovered by antivirus labs yet. SpyShelter Free offers complex system protection and anti-keylogging modules for free, only for 32 bit systems users. It does not even require account registration!
- Real Time System Protection – SpyShelter guards your registry, physical memory (RAM) and other sensitive computer parts among with processes, so that malicious code cannot be injected to take control of your PC.
- Anti key logger – SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger ensures that whatever you type into your computer, is protected against dangerous people who want to steal your data! With SpyShelter, your personal data will be safe.
- Clipboard Protection – SpyShelter shields sensitive data that can be found in your Windows clipboard as a result of copying, cutting, and pasting. Spyshelter ensures that this information will not be maliciously monitored by other people.
- Keystroke Encryption – SpyShelter Free Anti-Keylogger has an integrated keystroke encryption driver which encrypts your keystrokes while you are browsing the web. This means that even if you allow any malicious application to run on your system, it will only retrieve meaningless random text.
↓ 03 – Anti-Keylogger [ Discontinued ] | USD29
Anti-Keylogger is silent antispyware software that will protect your PC from spyware. The key feature that stands our antikeylogger among others is its way to detect and block spyware. Anti-Keylogger does not use signature base. Our anti monitoring software relies on the method of heuristic analysis. This means it will protect you even from new, yet unknown keyloggers. It also means you do not need to update it to be fully-protected. And, last, but not least – the program has very small size both in setup package and when installed.
- Blocking of keystroke logging
- Blocking of windows content capturing
- Blocking of clipboard logging
↓ 04 – KeyScrambler | Free and USD30
KeyScrambler encrypts every key you type deep in the Windows kernel. It protects your private info against both known and unknown keylogging malware on millions of websites and in hundreds of essential applications. KeyScrambler encrypts every key you type deep in the Windows kernel. It protects your private information against known and unknown keylogging malware on millions of websites and in hundreds of essential apps.
- Scramble keys on Browser (free edition)
- BitCoin Wallets (Premium only)